Legal documents require the highest level of preciseness, handling, and security. You cannot allow unmanageable document procedures to get out of hand and detract from the excellent legal services your firm provides. Your record administration ought to give you an edge, better customer service, quick and easy report seeking capacity, and the best in class security. The document experts at Wescanfiles.com is set up to make all of that efficient and easy for you.
Wescanfiles.com offers validation, record acknowledgment, order, and robotized stacking of archives directly into your case administration or practice applications. Our answers convey secure procedures that proficiently scale to meet your individualized needs and your increasing case loads. Wescanfiles.com guarantees consistency with expanding security and administrative prerequisites.
Wescanfiles.com Legal Document scanning DFW keeps your office clean, and effective without all of the disadvantages of ever expanding paper files. Wescanfiles.com is knowledgeable about the differing needs of the legal office business. Wescanfiles.com works together with our customers to ensure that the end goal is to bolster all staff individuals and guarantee capable and precise access to all information and documents in and out of the courtroom. Wescanfiles.com’s digitized keyword search benefits prosecution efforts to build their case by including eDiscovery, and early case appraisal instruments.
Our document imaging management includes:
- Human resources personnel files
- Accounting & finance files
- Full client case files for ALL SIZES of paper
- Floor plans, drawings, contracts
- Photo evidence
- Fax to image conversion
Some of the many Benefits from our services:
- Eliminate duplicate files
- Multiple attorney file viewing
- Free up paper storage space
- Increase document security
- Obtain “go green” initiatives
- Aid in eDiscovery efforts (ESI)
- Build an electronic case library
- Add document retention to ESI
- Eliminate paper replication costs
- Win new clients – reduced discovery