Document Scanning Dallas and Creating a Document WorkflowOnce, the digitization initiative is determined to support the organization’s vision and strategic objectives, a Document Flow should be devised and demonstrating. The Document Flow will determine visually, how the project will best obtain the strategic objectives of the overall business plan. It is very important to utilize the expertise of the scanning project manager during this part of the project. The scanning project manager should be available for meetings and assist in determining software and hardware needs, as well as ongoing expenses to maintain the continuance of the organized files. WeScanFiles.com can implement systms and protocols for Document Workflow . Some questions to consider in creating a Document Flow:
- Is the business focus on productivity? The document flow should show how digitization will simplify your business processes and reduce costs.
- Is the business focus on improving service? The Document Flow needs to demonstrate how digitization will allow your organization to better meet the needs of its clients and partners.
- Are governance concerns a major business priority? Then the Document Flow should show how digitization will improve the management and retention of business critical documentation and improve accuracy and data integrity
- Understand what works well in the current document process
- Identify common usage patterns across business document processes
- List what needs to be accomplished in the Document Flow
- Understand where the challenges and areas of inefficiency lie and the areas where there is opportunities for improvement.