Archived Records, Law Offices, Real Estate and Mortgage firms, Medical Records, Environmental Reports, Engineering firms, Insurance companies, Banks, Contracts, Human Resources, School Districts, Training Manuals, Technical Reports …Virtually any type of office!
Advantages of Electronic Documents
- Increased productivity
- Fast, easy retrieval from any PC
- Transmit via E-mail and Fax
- Effortless distribution
- Share across network, intranet, internet
- NO lost/misfiled documents
- Save on storage costs and space
- Efficient archival of records
- Portability for home office or travel
- Document editing if captured through OCR
- Any type of business can benefit from electronic documents. Virtually any type of document can be scanned and converted into an electronic file. Converting your paper into electronic format makes your documents more secure, more valuable, and more versatile.
Do you sometimes feel that you are buried under a mountain of paper? Do you have boxes or filing cabinets stuffed full of monthly utility bills, cancelled checks, receipts, and financial and bank statements just taking up space, and then when you finally need one you can never find it? Now imagine having all your important statements, documents, and records permanently archived on your computer, neatly organized, and instantly accessible for viewing or printing at the click of a mouse.
Maybe you have tried before to scan your documents into your computer but found that the scanning software was just too cumbersome to use, requiring a time-consuming preview scan for every page, needing to specify the folder to save the and making you type in an appropriate name for each file. If this sounds familiar, then let’s go paperless, and allow the best document scanning software, ScanAndSave to simply this process for you