- Scan both single- and multi-page documents. For example, you can scan paper documents for archiving and recycle the paper copies.
- Read a scanned document or fax quickly and easily on your computer screen. For example, you can read through a multi-page fax online.
- Fill out a simple form online that has been scanned or faxed. For example, scan a paper form or open a faxed form, fill in the requested information including check boxes, and return the form in email.
- Perform optical character recognition (OCR) in a scanned document or a fax. For example, after recognizing text in a scanned document or a fax, you can search for specific text, or copy text to another program.
- Copy text and images from a scanned document or a fax and paste in any Office program. Or, export text and images from a scanned document or a fax to Microsoft Word. For example, copy important data from a fax or scanned document to a Microsoft Excel worksheet.
- Search for text within a scanned document or a fax.
- Reorganize the page order in a multi-page-scanned document or fax as easily as rearranging papers in a folder. For example, remove the cover page from a fax, or add additional pages before sending it on to another person.
- Send scanned documents to others in e-mail or as a fax over the Internet.
- Annotate a scanned document or fax and share it with another person. For example, add comments to a fax and return it to the sender.
Redaction is a method of editing a physical document that involves censoring some words, sentences, or even entire paragraphs but does not necessitate their removal …
Cloud storage has become essential for almost every business nowadays and it plays a vital role in document management in Dallas. This storage type is …
A Cloud storage system helps you store data on the internet using storage software. No matter how many documents you have, hundreds or thousands, cloud …