Fast Paper Estimator: Have you ever wondered how much paper do I have? Or how many pages will I scan?
This is a fast way to get a estimate on the amount of paper you have
- If you have a stack of Unbound Paper then you have between 150-175 pages per inch
- By the box estimating can be done as well; For example a Standard File Box has about 2,000-2,500 pages per box
- The larger Banker’s Box can store up to 5,000 pages per box
- If you have File cabinets to estimate then know that Vertical File Cabinets hold as much as 3,500-4,000 pages per drawer
- If Lateral File Cabinets is what you have then you can store 5,500-6,000 pages per drawer
- Folders in Shelving and it’s a good bet you have 1,500 pages per linear foot
- Wide Format or Architectural Drawings are generaly the same thickness just that they are wide in size so the numbers are 125-150 sheets per inch
- If you have Binders of different sizes then you could have these amounts:
- 1 Inch Binder 250-275 sheets
- 2 Inch Binder 450-480 sheets
- 3 Inch Binder 650-670 sheets
- 4 Inch Binder 750-780 sheets
- 5 Inch Binder 950-1050 sheets
These are great ways to estimate the amount of paper you may have, If you would like more information about estimating the amount of paper files you need scanned just give us a call at 214-519-9637. We can help you over the phone or come out to your place and give you a free on site assessment of what you have and help you with a solution to scan all that paper to digital. WeScanFiles.com can help you with all your scanning needs.