Datafiche is the perfect electronic content management software for your organization.
This five concurrent user client-server ECM software solution offers:
- Scan, Store, and Index Interfaces
- Three Retrieval Mechanisms
- File Distribution via fax and Email
- Import for single file, multiple named files and mass import with .csv file
- Windows Domain Authentication Automatic Login
- Email management
- OCR, full text search and retrieval
- Report building generator
- Document Retention Scheduler
- Web Archive for inactive documents
- Document history for audit trail
- Backup to network location or external media
- Redaction to hide Confidential Information in Client File
The complete electronic content management software bundle as described above is priced at less than $ 10,000.00!
- Ten Concurrent User Datafiche ECM Bundle
- Ten-Twenty-five Concurrent User Datafiche ECM Bundle
- Unlimited User/Enterprise Version Datafiche ECM Bundle
Electronic content management by Datafiche. Contact us today for more information.
Advanced Imaging Solutions (AIS) has been recognized by the Louisiana Technology Council (LTC) as an eWARDS nominee for the development and distribution of Datafiche electronic content management software (ECM). This was the 8th annual eWards event and the first to be held in Baton Rouge, La. In 2006, AIS was recognized by the LTC as a nominee in the category for “Best Application of Technology”. That award was based on the enterprise content management solution deployed at Standard Mortgage Corporation in 2005.
For nearly two decades, Advanced Processing & Imaging, Inc. (API) has been helping K-12 School Districts, Local Government Agencies and Small & Mid-Sized Businesses (SMBs) speed business processes, increase productivity and reduce operating costs through more efficient business execution and reduced reliance on paper-based forms and documents. API’s document management solution streamlines the storage, retrieval and distribution of the documents required to power daily business operations. The company’s workflow automation solution automates existing business processes and presents information and documentation relevant for the task at hand—without having to manually search.